Classy and a bit Sassy

11:13 AM

Hello Loves!!!
Long time no see..I feel like I say that every time I post on blog. Sorry! 
Anyway, I have a new OOTD post for you. This time I am bringing in some color, since all my winter outfits consist mostly of black, black and black. Sooo creative, right?! 
I didn't even realize how good this dark green blazer from Zara will match my red pants and this cutie TopShop bag. Love how these two colors work together. Also, I had to add a touch of gold with my new PublicDesire boots and earrings. Obsessed with this look!
Enough talking, let's see the photos.
And don't forget to let me know what you think...
Kisses

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This blog seems to get a large ammount of visitors. How do you advertise it? It gives a nice unique twist on things. I guess having something useful or substantial to terceiros (sites) que prometem entregar meu SMS mas quase nunca chegam ao usuário final. Alguns como o Mundo oi e o Oi Torpedo funcionam mas e para as outras RCG Online Store

    ReplyDelete

Share your sparkle....

Followers