The boho-rockstar look (with Zaful)

11:29 AM

Hiiiiiiiiiii little UNICORN friends! :D I am in such a good mood today (you may have noticed )! No particular reason, just lovin' life! 
Sooo I decided to post this outfit I put together a little while ago.. In this outfit it is all about this boho dress that I combined with leather jacket and boots.. This boho-rockstar combination is what I am obsessed with, and it looks sooo cool in the photos! Plus, I have the best photographer, khm khm, follow her -- Andjela!! ;D
If you want to look for the dress or belt they are both from a website called Zaful and they have great stuff at really awesome prices.. For me, one of the most fun parts about fashion is finding great inexpensive pieces and matching them in a way they look expensive and chic in an outfit.. 
 
Dress ( find it here )
Belt (here)
Jacket is from Zara
Boots Forever21
Bag H&M
Sunglasses Ray Ban

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Share your sparkle....

Followers