Hey soul sister!

9:52 PM

Heey loves!
If you are wondering what does this post title has to to with this outfit let me explain. I decided to start a little thing which is naming my posts after my favorite songs, or songs that seem to match that outfit in my opinion. I just thought it would be a fun thing to do since I am always struggling with naming my posts.. what do you think of this idea, and this song? pleeeease listen to it it is super fun!

I wanted to do a post with these jeans ever since I got them (two weeks ago actually, but I was really excited about them..hehehe) and now I finally came up with the entire outfit. When you're going with light color palette like this you can never have too many colors just because all of them kind of compliments each other. 
All the photos are taken at Indjija outlet if you're wondering where these cute houses in the background are from. 
Let me know what you think in comments below!
Kisses!
Cao svima!
Ako se pitate kakve veze naslov ovog posta ima sa outfitom objasnicu. Odlucila sam da pocnem da kao naslove ubacujem nazive mojih omiljenih pesama ili pesama koje mi se cine da idu uz outfit. S obzirom da se vecito mucim da smislim naziv posta mislim da je ovo zabavna ideja da ujedno malo olaksam sebi, a i podelim sa vama svoje omiljene pesme. Sta mislite o ovoj ideji i recite mi kako vam se svidja ova pesma? Pliiiiz poslusajte jako je zabavna!

Imam zelju da uradim post sa ovim farmerkama otkad sam ih kupila (sto je zapravo bilo pre dve nedelje, ali bila sam vrlo uzbudjena, hihi) i sada sam konacno osmislila ceo outfit. Kada se drzite svetlih, neznih boja u vasem outfit-u ne mozete pogresiti koliko god boja da kombinujete jer one sve odlicno idu zajedno. 
Sve slike su uslikane u Indjija outletu, ako se pitate odakle su ove slatke kucice u pozadini. 
Recite mi sta mislite o outfitu u komentarima!
 Kiss!
T-shirt- Bershka, Jeans- Pull&Bear, Bag-Michael Kors, Sunglasses- Prada, Sneakers- Kurt Geiger, Jacket-Poleci

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Share your sparkle....

Followers