My go-to outfit!

2:49 PM

Hey babieees!
This time I have for you a casual chic outfit, perfect for all of us busy ladies that need to run from one place to another, always looking gorgeous and still feel comfortable in our clothes. Well, on a busy day I like to match some basic pieces with high heels to spice up the look. That is exactly what I did over here, my go-to black jeans and leather jacket (you can never go wrong with that), a comfy sweater from Romwe and a pair of sassy, black booties.
Just have to thank Romwe for sending me this sweater, it is sooo comfy and soft, not to mention how cool the details on the neckline are.. I love it! You can check it out right here!

*all photos were taken by my friend Andjela <3
Jacket and jeans - Zara
Bag and shoes- H&M
Sunglasses- Ray Ban
Sweater- Romwe (there is a link up in the text)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. odlicna jakna kao i rolka!
    http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/2016/12/top-5-parka.html

    ReplyDelete

Share your sparkle....

Followers