Oldie but Goodie...

3:28 PM

Hi guys...
So, a lot has happened and I just couldn't stay consistent with my posts and overall blog content. Here is an outfit I shot a few weeks ago, but never managed to put it up. Anyway, I decided to post it now and I hope I didn't loose all my dear followers while I was away.. *super sad emoji face*
It's a pretty classic look: leather skirt and over-knees with a nude turtleneck and small Zara bag in the same colors,, Even though it is super simple, I love this outfit because it seems very stylish, polished and just classy... 
And because it was cold, I decided to spice it up with this poncho I recently bought and am obsessed with! It's in leopard print, and even though for some it may be a little over the top, I am completely in love with it. I just think it gives that dose of uniqueness to every look. 
Of course, I am not wearing it with the same bag. It would just be tacky, since the bag has a different animal print on.. so I switched my bags and took this large Guess tote in plain black, and it just works perfectly with this outfit.
let me know what you think in comments below...
kisses!

small bag- Zara, large bag- Guess, poncho- FashionRoomBeograd, sunglasses- Prada, skirt- H&M, turtleneck-Zara

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Fabulous outfit!! You look gorgeous and your legs are amazing!! :) Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Share your sparkle....

Followers